Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Indian Corn Fall Centerpiece

I don't believe I have ever done a centerpiece. The other day I went to a farm and they were selling tons of Indian corn for .50 each. The corn was beautiful. I didn't know what I would do with it but I bought 4 ears of Indian corn for $2. First I put the corn outside in an old ceramic pot for a couple of days not for anything special, I just didn't know what to do with it. I searched on the Internet, "how can I decorate with Indian corn?" This image appeared:




I knew this was something that I could do and best of all I had everything I needed already in my home, including a thick candle. I didn't search for a step-by-step how-to I just made everything up as I went along using these supplies:



Turns out I didn't buy enough corn to fit around my vase so I took some of the leaves off the corn and filled in the gaps. So I would put corn then leaves, etc. Here's the final project:









No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! I will do my best to read every comment but I cannot promise that I will be able to reply to all reader comments.

Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the original post.

Please do not post comments which contain profanity, hate speech or solicitations of any kind.

All comments are moderated so your comment may not appear immediately.